- Not having known enough about pros as well as the cons of medical interventions (chemical induction, epidural, Cesarean etc.) and possible alternatives
- Allowing fear based suggestions from their environment to guide their decisions
- Not taking a stand for their needs and wishes
- Fathers: Not to have known how to support their partner and baby
- Mothers: To have felt overwhelmed and unprepared for the intensity of giving birth
The aim of my work is to help avoiding these regrets and making childbirth
… a warm and safe welcome for the baby
… an empowering experience for the mother
… a life event in which the father is included and makes an important contribution
To help you and your partner prepare for the arrival of your baby I offer prenatal classes for couples and groups.
In these classes you learn
- about birth itself,
- how to prepare yourself physically, mentally and emotionally,
- how to make the best decisions for you and your baby and
- how to deeply relax (using elements of hypnosis) in order to make birthing easier and less painful for you.
- and much more!
Find out more about my prenatal classes in the Basel area and what the heck hypnosis has to do with the whole thing!
Please note: At the moment I am pregnant myself with baby no. 2 (due the end of March 2016) and will take a break from giving classes from the beginning of March. If you would like a class, please let me know asap so we can schedule one before. Thank you!